Do You Want to Celebrate a Pioneer Christmas in Mississauga?
Since Christmas is often about tradition, it's fitting that the Bradley Museum in Mississauga is hosting a Historic Canadian Pioneer Christmas event.
On Saturday, Dec. 10, visitors are welcome to immerse themselves in a truly traditional Christmas at the museum.
The event will boast a Christmas market that will allow attendees to peruse wares from Gladstone Flea Market vendors. There will also be holiday treats, cider and hot chocolate—so you won't get hungry and/or thirsty while pretending to be an early Canadian settler.
Visitors can also have a traditional family portrait taken in the Anchorage Historic House. On 4x6 photo is $15 and two 4x5 photos are $25.
To give the event a little extra authenticity, there will be strolling carollers and a live nativity scene.
If you want to give back to the community, note that Giving Tree and Food Bank donations will be accepted.
The event will run from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and regular admission rates with apply.
For more info, click here
- An Exciting Christmas Market is Coming to Mississauga
- A Huge Christmas Market is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Christmas Market Coming to Mississauga at the Expense of the Santa Claus Parade
- Exciting Christmas Tree Unveiling and Pop-Up Event Coming to Mississauga
- Streetsville Christmas Market and Santa Claus Parade Happening this Weekend in Mississauga