Do You Want McDonald's Delivered to Your House?
If you’ve ever wanted a Big Mac delivered straight to your door, you’re in luck.
By the end of the summer, McDelivery with UberEATS will be offered in more than 250 restaurants across Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, and Calgary, with 187 planned for Toronto and the GTA alone.
There are currently a whopping 145 restaurants in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area where having McDonald’s delivered by UberEATS is available.
Customers can now order classics like Big Macs, fries, and McNuggets on UberEATS. The full menu will be available for delivery, with the exception of soft serve cones.
“With UberEATS, you can get the food you want, where you want it, delivered at Uber speed. We’re thrilled to welcome McDonald’s to the UberEATS app to give Canadians easy access to their McDonald’s favourites at the tap of a button,” said Ian Black, Regional General Manager of UberEATS. “We know that Canadians frequently search for McDonald’s in the UberEATS app, so we’re excited to expand our reach and deliver what they’ve been craving.”
To find out if McDonald’s will deliver to you, check UberEATS! If it’s not available near you yet, it could be by the end of the summer, so keep your eye on the app.
- UberEATS Launches in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free UberEATS Delivery in Mississauga
- Here’s how you can get a free Big Mac delivered right to your door
- The Toronto Raptors' Performance Has Cost McDonald's More than $5 Million
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream at McDonald’s Locations in Mississauga
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Mississauga woman accused of abduction
- Police concerned for well-being of 29-year-old Mississauga woman
- WANTED: Cops hunt four Brampton men on the run