Do You Want Beer Delivered to Your Home in Mississauga?
Lovers of foamy summer libations might be happy to hear that The Beer Store—which launched its Beer Xpress pre-order and pickup service last year—has just kicked off a home delivery program in Ottawa and Scarborough.
While the service isn’t available in Mississauga just yet, multiple media reports indicate a broader roll-out is possible.
The move, surprisingly, comes months after the LCBO (which is not going on strike, thankfully) announced an online ordering and pick-up/delivery program.
But since you can’t have your favourite brews delivered to your 905-area doorstep just yet, now might be a good time to remind you that you can pre-order products and pick them up in store.
As you may recall, The Beer Store launched the Beer Xpress service at 25 stores across the province—including one in Mississauga (420 Lakeshore Road East)—in July of 2016.
As for how it works, the program allows customers to pre-order beer online from their smartphones or computers and pick up their reserved beverages within 30 minutes.
According to the Beer Store, all purchases are subject to the Beer Store’s award-winning ID25 responsible sale program.
You can click here to start shopping with Beer Xpress.
- The Beer Store offering free delivery service for select residents in Mississauga
- Pre-Ordering Beer in Mississauga Is Coming
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- These Mississauga Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19