Do You Know Where to Find the Best Public Bathroom in Mississauga?
Some people hate them and avoid them at all costs, while other appreciate them for what they are—a blessing to be grateful for in one's time of biological need.
While all public washrooms are useful, not all are created equal—especially in Mississauga.
But if you've recently been wow'd by a public bathroom, you can show the business that operates it your thanks by working to give it a little national recognition.
The Mississauga-based Cintas Canada, a company that provides restroom and other supplies to businesses across the country, is asking residents to vote for their favourite local restroom to be entered into the brand's annual Canada's Best Restroom Contest.
Nominations are open now through June 15.
"Do you know of a washroom that is brag-worthy? If so, nominate it now!," the company said in a recent news release.
Residents who want to vote for their favourite restroom (which must be publicly accessible, as washrooms in private households do not count) can do so here.
"There is great value in providing a positive public washroom experience," said Candice Raynsford, marketing manager, Cintas Canada, Ltd. "In addition to showcasing unique, well-designed restrooms, this contest highlights the importance of having a clean, well-stocked facility for a business' success and reputation."
Last year, the Bayview Village Shopping Centre in Toronto won the title and prize for its "chic decor, elegant chandeliers, cushioned chairs and touch-free toilets, faucets and hand dryers."
We all know that when we walk into a washroom with chandeliers, we're being treated to something truly special. If there's a touch-free toilet on top of that, the experience is immediately elevated.
So, with that in mind, have you been into crystal-accented washrooms in Mississauga, lately? If so, let the business know how impressed you were.
The contest is open to any non-residential restroom in Canada that is accessible to the general public.
Cintas says entries will be judged based on five criteria: cleanliness, visual appeal, innovation, functionality and unique design elements.
The company will reveal the five finalists this summer and the winner (residents can vote for their favourite) will receive the "royal restroom treatment" from Cintas with $2,500 in facility services.
Vote away, Mississauga!
- Mississauga Public Washroom Declared One of Canada’s Best
- Erin Mills Town Centre Receives Huge Accolade from Major Company
- More public washrooms available this weekend at Burlington's Spencer Smith Park
- Pandemic highlights lack of access to public washrooms during winter months
- Feds Launch National Photo Contest for Canada's Hidden Gems
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city