Detour in effect following motorcycle crash in Mississauga
A detour is in effect following a motorcycle crash in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a motorcyclist struck a hydro pole in the Kennedy and Superior area around 10:00 am on April 28.
Wires came down as a result.
No injuries were reported.
Police say northbound and southbound Kennedy are being rerouted westbound on Superior.
Residents are advised to use alternate routes.
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19