Derry closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:51 p.m. today (May 20), first responders were called to the area of Derry Road and Tomken Road in relation to a pedestrian that was struck by a truck.
The pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre.
Currently, Derry westbound is closed between Tomken and Kennedy. Additionally, there’s no access to Derry westbound from the 410.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Hit by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closures in Mississauga After Pedestrian Struck
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior