Derry closed due to collision in Mississauga
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 5:51 p.m. today (May 20), first responders were called to the area of Derry Road and Tomken Road in relation to a pedestrian that was struck by a truck.
The pedestrian is being transported to a trauma centre.
Currently, Derry westbound is closed between Tomken and Kennedy. Additionally, there’s no access to Derry westbound from the 410.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Derry closed due to tractor-trailer rollover in Mississauga
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Tomken and Runningbrook closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Collision closes traffic at Derry and Airport Rds. in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga hospitals officially at capacity as COVID-19 surges in the city
- Peel Region again has the highest number of new COVID-19 cases in Ontario