Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
First responders are currently dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At approximately 9:52 p.m. tonight, Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Derry Road East and Airport Road in response to a collision.
One of the drivers has been arrested for impaired driving, and no one involved suffered serious injuries.
Currently, Airport Road northbound and Derry Road eastbound are completely closed.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month