Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
First responders are currently dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At approximately 9:52 p.m. tonight, Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Derry Road East and Airport Road in response to a collision.
One of the drivers has been arrested for impaired driving, and no one involved suffered serious injuries.
Currently, Airport Road northbound and Derry Road eastbound are completely closed.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey