Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
First responders are currently dealing with a collision in Mississauga.
At approximately 9:52 p.m. tonight, Peel Regional Police were called to the area of Derry Road East and Airport Road in response to a collision.
One of the drivers has been arrested for impaired driving, and no one involved suffered serious injuries.
Currently, Airport Road northbound and Derry Road eastbound are completely closed.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and find alternate routes.
All lanes have been reopened.
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29