Dental administrator from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win
A Mississauga woman is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG says that Julita Gozum won $100,000 with Instant Bingo Multiplier (Game #3072).
Gozum, a 63-year-old dental administrator, was at home when she discovered her win.
"I had the ticket in my bag for a week before I took some time and played my ticket," she told OLG.
"I uncovered a box and couldn't believe my eyes! I checked and re-checked the ticket multiple times. I didn't want to get my hopes dashed so I decided to go to the store and use the Ticket Checker. When I saw the 'Big Winner' message my hands started shaking!"
Gozum and her husband are planning to shop for a new car.
"I really want to prioritize helping my family and sharing some of my winnings with them. This win will have an impact on many lives. I feel so happy."
The winning ticket was purchased at INS Market on Bay Street in Toronto.
OLG is now accepting in-person prize claims by-appointment-only for customers with prizes of $1,000 or more who wish to claim at the OLG Prize Centre.
- Mississauga man wins big on instant ticket as he scanned his ticket 5 times
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- A Mississauga retiree is celebrating a big lotto win
- Mississauga Man Claims Winning Lottery Ticket Just Days Before It Expires
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party