Dental administrator from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win
A Mississauga woman is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG says that Julita Gozum won $100,000 with Instant Bingo Multiplier (Game #3072).
Gozum, a 63-year-old dental administrator, was at home when she discovered her win.
"I had the ticket in my bag for a week before I took some time and played my ticket," she told OLG.
"I uncovered a box and couldn't believe my eyes! I checked and re-checked the ticket multiple times. I didn't want to get my hopes dashed so I decided to go to the store and use the Ticket Checker. When I saw the 'Big Winner' message my hands started shaking!"
Gozum and her husband are planning to shop for a new car.
"I really want to prioritize helping my family and sharing some of my winnings with them. This win will have an impact on many lives. I feel so happy."
The winning ticket was purchased at INS Market on Bay Street in Toronto.
OLG is now accepting in-person prize claims by-appointment-only for customers with prizes of $1,000 or more who wish to claim at the OLG Prize Centre.
- Biggest party bust Mississauga has seen during quarantine results in heavy fines
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Anti-mask protest at City Hall in Mississauga