Delays reported for COVID test results
People looking for results of COVID-19 testing are facing delays.
Public Health Ontario reports that the eHealth portal is undergoing maintenance and that individual results are currently unavailable.
The website is expected to be running again later this morning.
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people
- City of Mississauga Experienced Major Delays Reporting Election Results
- Ontario reports 351 new COVID-19 cases, officials say test backlog is clearing
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Health Canada approves new, rapid mobile test for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Two Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga