Delays reported for COVID test results
People looking for results of COVID-19 testing are facing delays.
Public Health Ontario reports that the eHealth portal is undergoing maintenance and that individual results are currently unavailable.
The website is expected to be running again later this morning.
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people
- City of Mississauga Experienced Major Delays Reporting Election Results
- Ontario reports 351 new COVID-19 cases, officials say test backlog is clearing
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Test Results Show Mississauga Students Doing Increasingly Worse in Some Areas
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases