Delays reported for COVID test results
People looking for results of COVID-19 testing are facing delays.
Public Health Ontario reports that the eHealth portal is undergoing maintenance and that individual results are currently unavailable.
The website is expected to be running again later this morning.
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people
- Ontario reports 351 new COVID-19 cases, officials say test backlog is clearing
- City of Mississauga Experienced Major Delays Reporting Election Results
- Ontario reports over 650 COVID-19 cases, 13 more reported in Peel
- First antigen rapid test for COVID-19 gets Canadian approval
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 26 to 30