Delays in Mississauga After Crash
A collision is causing delays for some drivers in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The crash at Dixie and Derry roads before 6 a.m. sent one driver to local hospital with minor injuries, say Peel police.
The scene has nearly cleared but is expected to slow the morning commute.
Drivers are advised to find alternate routes.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases