Delays in Mississauga After Crash
A collision is causing delays for some drivers in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The crash at Dixie and Derry roads before 6 a.m. sent one driver to local hospital with minor injuries, say Peel police.
The scene has nearly cleared but is expected to slow the morning commute.
Drivers are advised to find alternate routes.
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Design of post-CERB benefits could change as pandemic shifts course, minister says