Delays Expected Following Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Delays are expected following a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
According to police, this collision happened in the area of Derry Road and Millcreek Drive.
According to Peel Paramedics, one patient has been transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
There are currently no road closures in effect at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga