Delays Expected Following Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Delays are expected following a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
According to police, this collision happened in the area of Derry Road and Millcreek Drive.
According to Peel Paramedics, one patient has been transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
There are currently no road closures in effect at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action