Delays Expected Following Two-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
Delays are expected following a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
According to police, this collision happened in the area of Derry Road and Millcreek Drive.
According to Peel Paramedics, one patient has been transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
There are currently no road closures in effect at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga