Delays After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Police reported a crash this morning in Mississauga.
A 21-year-old female cyclist was struck by a vehicle at Airport and Drew, according to police.
She has sustained injuries, say police.
The incident was reported around 10:22 a.m.
Delays are expected though no road closures have been reported.
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Delays After Cyclist Struck at Mississauga Intersection
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- UPDATED: Road Closure After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate