Delays After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Police reported a crash this morning in Mississauga.
A 21-year-old female cyclist was struck by a vehicle at Airport and Drew, according to police.
She has sustained injuries, say police.
The incident was reported around 10:22 a.m.
Delays are expected though no road closures have been reported.
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Delays After Cyclist Struck at Mississauga Intersection
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Road Closure After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19