Delays After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Police reported a crash this morning in Mississauga.
A 21-year-old female cyclist was struck by a vehicle at Airport and Drew, according to police.
She has sustained injuries, say police.
The incident was reported around 10:22 a.m.
Delays are expected though no road closures have been reported.
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of shots being fired in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic