Delays After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
Police reported a crash this morning in Mississauga.
A 21-year-old female cyclist was struck by a vehicle at Airport and Drew, according to police.
She has sustained injuries, say police.
The incident was reported around 10:22 a.m.
Delays are expected though no road closures have been reported.
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Delays After Cyclist Struck at Mississauga Intersection
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Road Closure After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020