Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this afternoon.
Police say they received a report of a deceased man located near a creek in the area of Dixie Rd and Dundas St East.
The male’s identity and cause of death have not been disclosed at this time.
Officers remain on scene for the investigation.
More information to come.
Police say a coroner has attended the scene and the death does not appear to be suspicious in nature.
A post-mortem will be completed to identify the male’s cause of death.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga