Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this afternoon.
Police say they received a report of a deceased man located near a creek in the area of Dixie Rd and Dundas St East.
The male’s identity and cause of death have not been disclosed at this time.
Officers remain on scene for the investigation.
More information to come.
Police say a coroner has attended the scene and the death does not appear to be suspicious in nature.
A post-mortem will be completed to identify the male’s cause of death.
- Police investigating a suspicious death in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Deceased Man Found in Mississauga
- Police investigation 'suspicious death" in Mississauga
- Heavy police presence near Hamilton's Chedoke Creek to investigate 'suspicious death'
- UPDATED: Suspicious Death Sends Police to Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke