Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
A police investigation is underway this afternoon.
Police say they received a report of a deceased man located near a creek in the area of Dixie Rd and Dundas St East.
The male’s identity and cause of death have not been disclosed at this time.
Officers remain on scene for the investigation.
More information to come.
Police say a coroner has attended the scene and the death does not appear to be suspicious in nature.
A post-mortem will be completed to identify the male’s cause of death.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Swanky accommodations could be the key to luring Mississauga residents into COVID isolation units