Deadline approaching to nominate local students for Milton Youth Task Force award
Published March 20, 2023 at 11:54 am
There are only two weeks left to nominate a local student for a Youth Task Force award, recognizing the contributions of young people in Milton.
The deadline to nominate local Grade 7 to 12 students for a 2023 Milton Youth Award is Tuesday, April 4.
The purpose of the awards is to promote a positive image of young people and to generate awareness of the valuable contributions that youth and supportive adults make in our community.
This year’s award categories are:
- Milton Youth Champion of the Year (selected, not applied for)
- Youth Artist of the Year
- Youth Athlete of the Year
- Youth Supporter of the Year
- Youth Eco Activist of the Year
- Youth Change-Maker of the Year
- Outstanding Youth Group of the Year
- Outstanding Citizen of the Year
- Rising Leader of the Year (Age 12-14 only)
For more information or to submit a nomination visit here.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising