Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Police have laid charges against a Mississauga man following a lengthy investigation.
On Wednesday, January 30, a search warrant was conducted at a Mississauga residence.
Adam Vidler, 22, is charged with possession of child pornography.
According to police, Vidler has worked at three separate daycare facilities in Peel Region as part of a co-op placement to become an early childhood educator.
He’s also worked as an official with a minor hockey league in the GTA, police say.
Vidler appeared in court for a bail hearing later the same day.
Police believe there may be additional people impacted by the investigation.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation