Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Police have laid charges against a Mississauga man following a lengthy investigation.
On Wednesday, January 30, a search warrant was conducted at a Mississauga residence.
Adam Vidler, 22, is charged with possession of child pornography.
According to police, Vidler has worked at three separate daycare facilities in Peel Region as part of a co-op placement to become an early childhood educator.
He’s also worked as an official with a minor hockey league in the GTA, police say.
Vidler appeared in court for a bail hearing later the same day.
Police believe there may be additional people impacted by the investigation.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Police Looking for Information About Child Pornography Suspect
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to child pornography investigation: Police
- Peel police make arrest in child luring investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other