Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Police have laid charges against a Mississauga man following a lengthy investigation.
On Wednesday, January 30, a search warrant was conducted at a Mississauga residence.
Adam Vidler, 22, is charged with possession of child pornography.
According to police, Vidler has worked at three separate daycare facilities in Peel Region as part of a co-op placement to become an early childhood educator.
He’s also worked as an official with a minor hockey league in the GTA, police say.
Vidler appeared in court for a bail hearing later the same day.
Police believe there may be additional people impacted by the investigation.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Vehicle Flips and Collides Into Pole in Mississauga
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- Some Ontario Landlords Are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To Child Luring Investigation
- Peel Police Arrest And Charge Man In Connection To A Child Luring Investigation
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region