Daycare Worker from Mississauga Charged with Possession of Child Pornography
Police have laid charges against a Mississauga man following a lengthy investigation.
On Wednesday, January 30, a search warrant was conducted at a Mississauga residence.
Adam Vidler, 22, is charged with possession of child pornography.
According to police, Vidler has worked at three separate daycare facilities in Peel Region as part of a co-op placement to become an early childhood educator.
He’s also worked as an official with a minor hockey league in the GTA, police say.
Vidler appeared in court for a bail hearing later the same day.
Police believe there may be additional people impacted by the investigation.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Internet Child Exploitation Unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3490.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- When You Do (and Don't) Have to Talk to Police in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- Victim Injured in Armed Robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A Look at a Stunning Waterside Oasis Coming to Mississauga
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Host of Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Mississauga Man Facing Child Sexual Abuse Charges
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police