Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
A shooting near a Brampton daycare this morning has left one man dead.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred near Rise and Shine Daycare in the area of Queen St. E. and Rutherford Rd. N.
There is no indication any children have been injured.
Police say a lockdown of the daycare has taken place as a precaution.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader