Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
A shooting near a Brampton daycare this morning has left one man dead.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred near Rise and Shine Daycare in the area of Queen St. E. and Rutherford Rd. N.
There is no indication any children have been injured.
Police say a lockdown of the daycare has taken place as a precaution.
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Police not looking for suspect in shooting that left three dead at Toronto party
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville