Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
A shooting near a Brampton daycare this morning has left one man dead.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred near Rise and Shine Daycare in the area of Queen St. E. and Rutherford Rd. N.
There is no indication any children have been injured.
Police say a lockdown of the daycare has taken place as a precaution.
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Police not looking for suspect in shooting that left three dead at Toronto party
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27