Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
A shooting near a Brampton daycare this morning has left one man dead.
Peel Regional Police say the incident occurred near Rise and Shine Daycare in the area of Queen St. E. and Rutherford Rd. N.
There is no indication any children have been injured.
Police say a lockdown of the daycare has taken place as a precaution.
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises