Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:55 p.m. tonight (August 18), first responders were called to the area of Darcel Avenue and Darla Drive in relation to a man driving a mini-bike who hit a parked car.
The driver of the mini-bike is being transported to a trauma centre--the extent of his injuries is currently unknown.
Darcel is currently closed at Darla; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- Tomken and Meyerside closed due to fatal collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga