Darcel Avenue closed at Darla Drive in Mississauga due to collision
First responders are attending to a collision in Mississauga.
At 8:55 p.m. tonight (August 18), first responders were called to the area of Darcel Avenue and Darla Drive in relation to a man driving a mini-bike who hit a parked car.
The driver of the mini-bike is being transported to a trauma centre--the extent of his injuries is currently unknown.
Darcel is currently closed at Darla; drivers are instructed to find alternate routes.
- First responders attending to two-car collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to three-car collision in Mississauga
- Tomken and Meyerside closed due to fatal collision in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- First responders attending to multi-car collision in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton