DAILY UPDATE: Three new COVID-19 cases reported at schools in Milton, Oakville, Burlington on Nov. 10
Published November 10, 2021 at 11:36 am
Three new COVID-19 cases are being reported at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills on Nov. 10.
There are currently a total of 19 infections among Halton staff and students and seven Catholic school classrooms remain closed, up one.
One of the new cases is a staff member at Milton’s Tiger Jeet Singh Public School.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all Halton schools, both public and Catholic, currently reporting cases:
- CH Norton: 2 cases
- Gary Allan Learning Centre (Milton): 1 case
- Holy Rosary (Milton): 1 case, 1 class closed
- Pine Grove: 1 case
- Silver Creek: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 2 cases, 2 class closed
- St. Benedict: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Brigid: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Marguerite d’Youville: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Timothy: 2 cases
- Tiger Jeet Singh: 3 cases
- Georgetown: 1 case