DAILY UPDATE: One new Catholic school added to COVID-19 list for Burlington, Oakville, Milton on Oct. 5
Published October 5, 2021 at 3:41 pm
One new Catholic school in Halton is reporting a case of COVID-19 among staff and students on Oct. 5.
There are currently 23 active COVID-19 cases Halton Catholic District School Board, up two from yesterday.
Cases are being reported in 14 of the board’s 55 schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills.
In addition, 10 classrooms are closed.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all schools currently reporting cases:
- Guardian Angels: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 3 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Benedict: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Gregory the Great: 3 cases, 3 classes closed
- St. Luke: 3 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Mark: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Peter: 1 case
- St. Raphael: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Teresa of Calcutta: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- Bishop P.F. Reding: 1 case
- Notre Dame: 1 case
- St. Francis Xavier: 1 case
- St. Ignatius of Loyola: 2 cases
- St. Thomas Aquinas: 1 case