DAILY UPDATE: New COVID-19 cases being reported at schools in Milton, Burlington, Oakville on Nov. 9
Published November 9, 2021 at 11:41 am
Active COVID-19 cases counts are down on Nov. 9, but new cases are still being reported and classrooms closed at schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills.
There are currently a total of 18 infections among Halton staff and students, down from 21 yesterday, and eight Catholic school classrooms remain closed, up one.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all Halton schools, both public and Catholic, currently reporting cases:
- CH Norton: 2 cases
- Holy Rosary (Milton): 1 case, 1 class closed
- Pine Grove: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Benedict: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Brigid: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Gregory the Great: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. marguerite d’Youville: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Raphael: 1 case
- St. Teresa of Calcutta: 1 case
- Tiger Jeet Singh: 2 cases
- Georgetown: 2 cases