DAILY UPDATE: 17 COVID-19 cases ongoing at schools in Milton, Oakville, Burlington on Nov. 15
Published November 15, 2021 at 10:45 am
As the new week gets underway, and the second quadmester for secondary schools starts, there are currently 17 confirmed cases of COVID-19 among staff and students at schools in Burlington, Milton, Oakville and Halton Hills on Nov. 15.
These are the latest numbers reported by the Halton public and Catholic school boards. In addition, there are five classrooms closed, all at Catholic elementary schools.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all Halton schools, both public and Catholic, currently reporting cases:
- CH Norton: 1 case
- Gary Allan Learning Centre (Milton): 1 case
- Pine Grove: 1 case
- Silver Creek: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 1 case 1 class closed
- St. Brigid: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Marguerite d’Youville: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Mark: 2 cases
- St. Timothy: 3 cases, 2 classes closed
- Tiger Jeet Singh: 3 cases
- Georgetown: 1 case
- MM Robinson: 1 case