Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
First responders are attending to a collision in Brampton.
At 5:26 p.m. on Wednesday (May 12), first responders were called to the area of Highway 410 North and Williams Parkway in relation to a cyclist who was hit by a car.
According to police, the cyclist’s injuries appear to be non-life-threatening—they are being taken to a nearby trauma centre.
Residents are instructed to avoid the area.
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Eastbound lanes of Britannia Road closed due to cyclist hit by car in Mississauga
- First responders attending to collision involving motorcycle in Mississauga
- Major intersection closed this morning in Mississauga after cyclist struck
- Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Canada donating 13 million surplus COVID-19 vaccine doses to poor countries