Cyclist Struck in Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:15 p.m. that a cyclist was struck during a two-vehicle collision in the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Drive.
Injuries are only minor, fortunately.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area until the vehicles can be removed from the scene.
- Cyclist Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga