Cyclist Struck in Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:15 p.m. that a cyclist was struck during a two-vehicle collision in the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Drive.
Injuries are only minor, fortunately.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area until the vehicles can be removed from the scene.
- Cyclist Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules