Cyclist Struck in Multi-Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
A collision has taken place today in Mississauga.
Police reported around 7:15 p.m. that a cyclist was struck during a two-vehicle collision in the area of Confederation Parkway and Huntington Ridge Drive.
Injuries are only minor, fortunately.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area until the vehicles can be removed from the scene.
- Cyclist Injured After Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Confederation closed at Huntington Ridge due to pair of pedestrians struck by a car in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga