Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident took place around 7:07 a.m. at Creditview Rd. and Financial Dr.
“She got off the roadway on her own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The driver remained on scene.
Injuries are minor, however, paramedics are still responding to the call.
It’s too early to say if charges are being laid.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing a cyclist struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk