Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident took place around 7:07 a.m. at Creditview Rd. and Financial Dr.
“She got off the roadway on her own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The driver remained on scene.
Injuries are minor, however, paramedics are still responding to the call.
It’s too early to say if charges are being laid.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Cyclist Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses