Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident took place around 7:07 a.m. at Creditview Rd. and Financial Dr.
“She got off the roadway on her own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The driver remained on scene.
Injuries are minor, however, paramedics are still responding to the call.
It’s too early to say if charges are being laid.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Cyclist Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend