Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident took place around 7:07 a.m. at Creditview Rd. and Financial Dr.
“She got off the roadway on her own,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The driver remained on scene.
Injuries are minor, however, paramedics are still responding to the call.
It’s too early to say if charges are being laid.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Driver Flees After Cyclist Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines