Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
Another collision has been reported in Mississauga today.
Police were called at 2:13 p.m. for a cyclist struck at the intersection of Glen Erin and Britannia Road West.
The adult female victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
No road closures were reported.
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Road Closure After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga