Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
Another collision has been reported in Mississauga today.
Police were called at 2:13 p.m. for a cyclist struck at the intersection of Glen Erin and Britannia Road West.
The adult female victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
No road closures were reported.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire breaks out on highway in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga