Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
Another collision has been reported in Mississauga today.
Police were called at 2:13 p.m. for a cyclist struck at the intersection of Glen Erin and Britannia Road West.
The adult female victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
No road closures were reported.
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic: May 22