Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this afternoon.
Police got a call at 3:51 p.m. regarding a male cyclist who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Etude Drive.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say,
The victim has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As the collision is currently causing traffic slowdowns, residents may want to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Burlington street closed due to house fire