Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this afternoon.
Police got a call at 3:51 p.m. regarding a male cyclist who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Etude Drive.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say,
The victim has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As the collision is currently causing traffic slowdowns, residents may want to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie
- Youth centre employee from Mississauga charged with sexual assault
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows