Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this afternoon.
Police got a call at 3:51 p.m. regarding a male cyclist who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Etude Drive.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say,
The victim has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As the collision is currently causing traffic slowdowns, residents may want to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators