Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this afternoon.
Police got a call at 3:51 p.m. regarding a male cyclist who was struck by a vehicle in the area of Goreway and Etude Drive.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say,
The victim has been transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
As the collision is currently causing traffic slowdowns, residents may want to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Child Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation