Cyclist Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle.
According to police, this incident occurred in Mississauga on Dixie Road near the 401.
The vehicle left the scene, however, it has been located by police.
Although, police are still trying to locate the cyclist.
A passing motorist called police about the incident at 7:31 this morning (August 15).
We will provide updates as they become available.
CYCLIST STRUCK - FAIL TO REMAIN— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 15, 2019
-On Dixie Road near Hwy 401 #Mississauga
- C/R 7:31am
- Vehicle left the scene but has been located by #PRP
- #PRP still trying to locate the cyclist
- Called in by a passing motorist
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19