Cyclist Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
A cyclist has been struck by a vehicle.
According to police, this incident occurred in Mississauga on Dixie Road near the 401.
The vehicle left the scene, however, it has been located by police.
Although, police are still trying to locate the cyclist.
A passing motorist called police about the incident at 7:31 this morning (August 15).
We will provide updates as they become available.
CYCLIST STRUCK - FAIL TO REMAIN— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) August 15, 2019
-On Dixie Road near Hwy 401 #Mississauga
- C/R 7:31am
- Vehicle left the scene but has been located by #PRP
- #PRP still trying to locate the cyclist
- Called in by a passing motorist
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for vehicle after cyclist struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga