Cyclist Struck at Mississauga Intersection
Police have responded to a situation in which a cyclist was struck at a Mississauga intersection.
The male cyclist was hit at the intersection of Etude Drive and Cambrett Drive, Peel Regional Police reported on Twitter.
Emergency services are on scene. The man was transported to the hospital with minor injuries, and is in stable condition.
The roadway is currently open. Police are reminding citizens to drive safe and cycle safe.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good