Cyclist Struck at Mississauga Intersection
Police have responded to a situation in which a cyclist was struck at a Mississauga intersection.
The male cyclist was hit at the intersection of Etude Drive and Cambrett Drive, Peel Regional Police reported on Twitter.
Emergency services are on scene. The man was transported to the hospital with minor injuries, and is in stable condition.
The roadway is currently open. Police are reminding citizens to drive safe and cycle safe.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9