Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours
A male cyclist in his 60s was killed shortly after midnight after a collision on Hwy. 50.
The road was closed for several hours between Queen St. E. and Gore Rd. in Brampton.
Peel Regional Police report only one vehicle was involved and the driver remained on the scene.
Police are asking for anyone who witnessed the collision or who might have dashcam footage to contact the Major Collision Bureau by calling 905-453-3311.
- Brampton motorcyclist dies after collision; Peel police seeking dashcam footage
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police identify woman killed in fatal hit-and-run collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects in Brampton fail to remain collision
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February