Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A cyclist is suffering from minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
According to Peel police, a call regarding the incident came in at 6:20. The collision occurred in the Mavis and Burnhamthorpe area and the driver remained on scene.
A male cyclist was transported to hospital with a minor leg injury.
There might be lingering delays in the area.
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate