Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
A cyclist is suffering from minor injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
According to Peel police, a call regarding the incident came in at 6:20. The collision occurred in the Mavis and Burnhamthorpe area and the driver remained on scene.
A male cyclist was transported to hospital with a minor leg injury.
There might be lingering delays in the area.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga