Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
There has been a collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle in the area of Winston Churchill Blvd and Eglinton Ave W in Mississauga.
The cyclist’s injuries are not serious but were taken to a hospital.
The driver remained on the scene.
Police say delays are expected in the area.
The call came in at 10:31 pm.
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Collision Between Vehicle and Cyclist Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win