Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Paramedics are treating a cyclist who was involved in a collision in Mississauga.
The cyclist, a woman in her 20’s, was hit by a car in the area of Bloor Street and Runningbrook Drive. She is in critical condition, and paramedics are transporting her to a trauma centre in Toronto.
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck During Collision In Mississauga
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel