Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Paramedics are treating a cyclist who was involved in a collision in Mississauga.
The cyclist, a woman in her 20’s, was hit by a car in the area of Bloor Street and Runningbrook Drive. She is in critical condition, and paramedics are transporting her to a trauma centre in Toronto.
- Paramedics assessing a cyclist struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist with 'life-threatening' injuries after Pickering collision
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga