Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Paramedics are treating a cyclist who was involved in a collision in Mississauga.
The cyclist, a woman in her 20’s, was hit by a car in the area of Bloor Street and Runningbrook Drive. She is in critical condition, and paramedics are transporting her to a trauma centre in Toronto.
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat