Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Paramedics are treating a cyclist who was involved in a collision in Mississauga.
The cyclist, a woman in her 20’s, was hit by a car in the area of Bloor Street and Runningbrook Drive. She is in critical condition, and paramedics are transporting her to a trauma centre in Toronto.
- Paramedics assessing a cyclist struck by a vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on scene after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow