Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a collision this afternoon.
Police received a call at 1:44 p.m. for an adult male cyclist struck by a car at Dundas Street and Parkerhill Road.
The victim has been taken to hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
Roadways in the area that were temporarily closed have since reopened.
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry