Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a collision this afternoon.
Police received a call at 1:44 p.m. for an adult male cyclist struck by a car at Dundas Street and Parkerhill Road.
The victim has been taken to hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
Roadways in the area that were temporarily closed have since reopened.
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Road shut down after cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga