Cyclist Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics attended the scene of a collision this afternoon.
Police received a call at 1:44 p.m. for an adult male cyclist struck by a car at Dundas Street and Parkerhill Road.
The victim has been taken to hospital in non-life-threatening condition.
Roadways in the area that were temporarily closed have since reopened.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Police arrest suspect in connection to shooting in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon