Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist is in a trauma centre after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga early Wednesday.
The call came in at 3:20 a.m.
It happened at Dixie Rd. and Midway, say Peel police.
Paramedics transported the victim to a Toronto trauma centre.
The extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
Southbound Dixie is closed between Director Gate and Mid-Way Blvd
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians