Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist is in a trauma centre after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga early Wednesday.
The call came in at 3:20 a.m.
It happened at Dixie Rd. and Midway, say Peel police.
Paramedics transported the victim to a Toronto trauma centre.
The extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
Southbound Dixie is closed between Director Gate and Mid-Way Blvd
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Elderly Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga