Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist is in a trauma centre after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga early Wednesday.
The call came in at 3:20 a.m.
It happened at Dixie Rd. and Midway, say Peel police.
Paramedics transported the victim to a Toronto trauma centre.
The extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
Southbound Dixie is closed between Director Gate and Mid-Way Blvd
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Major intersection closed this morning in Mississauga after cyclist struck
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Teen seriously injured during overnight shooting in Mississauga
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario