Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist is in a trauma centre after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga early Wednesday.
The call came in at 3:20 a.m.
It happened at Dixie Rd. and Midway, say Peel police.
Paramedics transported the victim to a Toronto trauma centre.
The extent of injuries is unknown at this time.
Southbound Dixie is closed between Director Gate and Mid-Way Blvd
The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Elderly Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga