Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist has died after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cyclist was pronounced dead on scene after being struck in the Blundell and Dixie Rd. area around 10:45 am on Sept. 1.
The affected intersection is closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Major intersection closed this morning in Mississauga after cyclist struck
- Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville