Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist has died after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cyclist was pronounced dead on scene after being struck in the Blundell and Dixie Rd. area around 10:45 am on Sept. 1.
The affected intersection is closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers