Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist has died after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cyclist was pronounced dead on scene after being struck in the Blundell and Dixie Rd. area around 10:45 am on Sept. 1.
The affected intersection is closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario