Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
A male cyclist has died after being struck by a transport truck in Mississauga.
Peel police say that the cyclist was pronounced dead on scene after being struck in the Blundell and Dixie Rd. area around 10:45 am on Sept. 1.
The affected intersection is closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist Hit By Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by Transport Truck in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Cyclist Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- What are the Oldest Neighbourhoods in Mississauga?