CTV announces new show starring Jessica Mulroney
Netflix and CTV have joined forces to create a new reality show starring celebrity stylist, Jessica Mulroney.
Entitled, “I Do, ReDo,” the new show will follow Mulroney as she helps couples whose weddings may not have gone as they originally planned redo their wedding the way they always dreamed it would be.
The show is being produced by Insight Productions (a Boat Rocker company), and it has been approved for 10, 30-minute episodes that will air on CTV, CTV Life Channel, and Crave in Canada; and on Netflix internationally—each episode will feature a different couple.
This will be Mulroney’s first time working with CTV and Netflix, she is currently a fashion contributor for Good Morning America.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Jessica to the CTV family with this really thoughtful, feel-good series,” Mike Cosentino, President of Content and Programming for Bell Media, said in a news release.
“We are delighted that our continued collaboration with Netflix will see I Do, ReDo and Jessica’s ingenious style shared with viewers around the world on Netflix,” he added.
“When I believe in something, I go after it at full speed, and I’m blessed to be able to create a show that truly inspires me,” said Mulroney. “We are aiming to make a significant difference in the lives of our chosen couples whose first weddings did not go as planned due to tragic circumstances. This is a side of the wedding industry that has never been shown on television before.”
I Do, ReDo is currently in production, and it’s scheduled to be released sometime in 2020.
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Mississauga - May 28, 2020