Crown Pastries helps you treat yourself with the 'desert you deserve'
Oakville’s Crown Pastries can help satisfy that sweet tooth of yours.
The fine Middle Eastern pastry shop, located at 407 Iroquois Rd., celebrated its grand opening earlier this week.
As young boys growing up in Aleppo, Syria, Rasoul and Ismail Salha learned how to make baklava and other syrupy treats while working in their grandfather’s sweets store.
After moving to Canada in 2009, the brothers opened a Crown Pastries shop in Scarborough and another in Mississauga and are now building on that success with the opening of the new Oakville location.
The desert store, which offers a catering services, offers a host of Middle Eastern sweets from pastries like Knafeh with cheese, Znoud el sit and Mushabak to Basbosa, Barazek and Harissa with pistachios.
Specials celebrating this week’s Oakville opening include Walnuts Kunafa, Strawberry Kunafa and Mango Kunafa. There’s even sugar free baklava.
Crown Pastries is open seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Delivery is available and customers can order online at crownpastries.com. or call 905-339-2021.
- Paramount Fine Foods - A Middle Eastern Treat
- Popular Toronto Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Brand New Butcher Shop About to Celebrate Grand Opening in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February