Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
Peel Police and Mississauga Fire both recently responded to an apartment fire scene.
According to police, the fire was in the area of Sheridan Park Drive.
The fire, according to police, took place earlier this morning (April 25).
One person was taken to hospital. Police say the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
Police have confirmed that they are no longer on scene.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Around 100 residents were forced to evacuate.
Another person was taken to the hospital due to serious facial burns.
Emergency services were called to the building just before 2 a.m. According to Sean Bradley, Mississauga Fire’s acting platoon chief, a unit on the 10th floor was fully engulfed. Though, it is still unclear how the fire started.
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Fire crews on scene at possible apartment fire in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Attend Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police And Fire Department Respond To Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw