Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
Peel Police and Mississauga Fire both recently responded to an apartment fire scene.
According to police, the fire was in the area of Sheridan Park Drive.
The fire, according to police, took place earlier this morning (April 25).
One person was taken to hospital. Police say the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
Police have confirmed that they are no longer on scene.
We will provide updates as they become available.
Around 100 residents were forced to evacuate.
Another person was taken to the hospital due to serious facial burns.
Emergency services were called to the building just before 2 a.m. According to Sean Bradley, Mississauga Fire’s acting platoon chief, a unit on the 10th floor was fully engulfed. Though, it is still unclear how the fire started.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Attend Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police And Fire Department Respond To Fire At Mississauga Restaurant
- Emergency Services on Scene after Fire Breaks Out at Mississauga Condo