Crews on Scene of Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
The Ontario Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate a suspicious overnight fire in Mississauga on Friday.
“There were a lot of flames,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
First responders were sent to the city’s south end at Hurontario St. and Paisley Blvd. at 3:50 a.m.
“There’s no injuries and it looks like it was a parking garage,” said Murphy.
A row of garages were ablaze.
Road closures in the area are now being opened up, Murphy said at 7:30 a.m.
There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases