Crews on Scene of Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
The Ontario Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate a suspicious overnight fire in Mississauga on Friday.
“There were a lot of flames,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
First responders were sent to the city’s south end at Hurontario St. and Paisley Blvd. at 3:50 a.m.
“There’s no injuries and it looks like it was a parking garage,” said Murphy.
A row of garages were ablaze.
Road closures in the area are now being opened up, Murphy said at 7:30 a.m.
There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about what's going on in Mississauga for the week of July 7, 2020
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year