Crews on Scene of Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
The Ontario Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate a suspicious overnight fire in Mississauga on Friday.
“There were a lot of flames,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
First responders were sent to the city’s south end at Hurontario St. and Paisley Blvd. at 3:50 a.m.
“There’s no injuries and it looks like it was a parking garage,” said Murphy.
A row of garages were ablaze.
Road closures in the area are now being opened up, Murphy said at 7:30 a.m.
There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases