Crews on Scene of Suspicious Fire in Mississauga
The Ontario Fire Marshal’s office has been called in to investigate a suspicious overnight fire in Mississauga on Friday.
“There were a lot of flames,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Lori Murphy.
First responders were sent to the city’s south end at Hurontario St. and Paisley Blvd. at 3:50 a.m.
“There’s no injuries and it looks like it was a parking garage,” said Murphy.
A row of garages were ablaze.
Road closures in the area are now being opened up, Murphy said at 7:30 a.m.
There’s no damage estimate yet and the cause is under investigation.
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion