Crews on Scene for Ruptured Gas Line in Mississauga
Police and fire crews are on scene in Mississauga after a gas line was struck on Monday morning.
Peel Regional Police reported at 11:41 a.m. on Monday May 14 that an excavation crew struck a gas line.
The incident is in the area of Falconer Drive and Kinsmen Gate.
Crews are on scene in response.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga to ask region to temporarily ban the sale of non-essential goods at big box stores
- Peel Region sets record high for COVID-19 cases today
- Region will not prohibit big box stores from selling non-essential goods in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga