Crews on Scene for Ruptured Gas Line in Mississauga
Police and fire crews are on scene in Mississauga after a gas line was struck on Monday morning.
Peel Regional Police reported at 11:41 a.m. on Monday May 14 that an excavation crew struck a gas line.
The incident is in the area of Falconer Drive and Kinsmen Gate.
Crews are on scene in response.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Canada donating 13 million surplus COVID-19 vaccine doses to poor countries