Crews on Scene for Ruptured Gas Line in Mississauga
Police and fire crews are on scene in Mississauga after a gas line was struck on Monday morning.
Peel Regional Police reported at 11:41 a.m. on Monday May 14 that an excavation crew struck a gas line.
The incident is in the area of Falconer Drive and Kinsmen Gate.
Crews are on scene in response.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots