Crews on Scene for Ruptured Gas Line in Mississauga
Police and fire crews are on scene in Mississauga after a gas line was struck on Monday morning.
Peel Regional Police reported at 11:41 a.m. on Monday May 14 that an excavation crew struck a gas line.
The incident is in the area of Falconer Drive and Kinsmen Gate.
Crews are on scene in response.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga