Crews on Scene for Ruptured Gas Line in Mississauga
Police and fire crews are on scene in Mississauga after a gas line was struck on Monday morning.
Peel Regional Police reported at 11:41 a.m. on Monday May 14 that an excavation crew struck a gas line.
The incident is in the area of Falconer Drive and Kinsmen Gate.
Crews are on scene in response.
You may want to avoid the area for now.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise