Crews on Scene for Fire at Mississauga Residence
Officers and Mississauga Fire are on scene for a fire this morning.
At 9:48 a.m., police got reports of smoke coming from a residential building near Thomas Street at Winston Churchill Boulevard.
The cause of the smoke, a cooking fire, was prompty extinguished by firefighters.
No injuries have been reported.
All occupants are now returning to their homes, police say.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga