Crews on Scene at Residential Fire in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police and fire and emergency services are responding to a house fire in Mississauga Saturday morning.
Police say that a call came in at 10:50 a.m. regarding the incident.
According to police, there is a fire at a home on Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
The home has been evacuated and there are no reported injuries.
Police say eastbound Bloor Street is blocked as of shortly after 11 a.m.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU