Crews on Scene at Residential Fire in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police and fire and emergency services are responding to a house fire in Mississauga Saturday morning.
Police say that a call came in at 10:50 a.m. regarding the incident.
According to police, there is a fire at a home on Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
The home has been evacuated and there are no reported injuries.
Police say eastbound Bloor Street is blocked as of shortly after 11 a.m.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win