Crews on Scene at Residential Fire in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police and fire and emergency services are responding to a house fire in Mississauga Saturday morning.
Police say that a call came in at 10:50 a.m. regarding the incident.
According to police, there is a fire at a home on Bloor Street and Tomken Road.
The home has been evacuated and there are no reported injuries.
Police say eastbound Bloor Street is blocked as of shortly after 11 a.m.
You may want to avoid the area.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Emergency Crews Currently on Scene at House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Residential House Fire in Mississauga
- Part of Street Blocked Following Fire in Mississauga
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga