UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene in a central area of Mississauga following an explosion tonight.
Peel Paramedics reported on May 24 at 10:53 p.m. that they were on scene after an explosion in Mississauga with “multiple patients.”
Peel Regional Police say they received a call at 10:32 p.m. regarding the incident, which police have confirmed is in the area of Eglinton Ave. and Hurontario St.
The plaza at the north east side of the intersection will be sealed off, according to police.
We will update as information becomes available.
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- Section of Hurontario Shut Down Due to Explosion in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- EXPLOSION UPDATE: Police Investigation at Explosion Scene Complete
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream