Crews Continue Working to Restore Power to Mississauga Homes
If you’re still without power after the wind storm on Friday, you hopefully won’t have to wait too much longer for it to return.
Alectra Utilities reports that power has been restored to almost all homes affected by the storm, which saw nearly 100,000 lose their electricity service at the storm’s height.
Approximately 4,800 homes and businesses served by Alectra remain without power, including 777 customers in Mississauga as of 8:00 a.m. today.
Crews have been working through Friday evening and early Saturday morning to restore power, Alectra says.
Service is expected to be restored to all remaining homes and businesses (that do not have damage to customer-owned equipment) later Saturday or early Sunday morning, the company reports.
In the meantime, all Mississauga residents still without power can call 905-273-7425 or follow @AlectraNews on Twitter for further updates.
- Close to 800 Homes and Businesses Affected by Power Outage in Mississauga
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- More than 500 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga