Crews Continue Working to Restore Power to Mississauga Homes
If you’re still without power after the wind storm on Friday, you hopefully won’t have to wait too much longer for it to return.
Alectra Utilities reports that power has been restored to almost all homes affected by the storm, which saw nearly 100,000 lose their electricity service at the storm’s height.
Approximately 4,800 homes and businesses served by Alectra remain without power, including 777 customers in Mississauga as of 8:00 a.m. today.
Crews have been working through Friday evening and early Saturday morning to restore power, Alectra says.
Service is expected to be restored to all remaining homes and businesses (that do not have damage to customer-owned equipment) later Saturday or early Sunday morning, the company reports.
In the meantime, all Mississauga residents still without power can call 905-273-7425 or follow @AlectraNews on Twitter for further updates.
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- Close to 800 Homes and Businesses Affected by Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Over 100 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- 970 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton