Crews Continue Working to Restore Power to Mississauga Homes
If you’re still without power after the wind storm on Friday, you hopefully won’t have to wait too much longer for it to return.
Alectra Utilities reports that power has been restored to almost all homes affected by the storm, which saw nearly 100,000 lose their electricity service at the storm’s height.
Approximately 4,800 homes and businesses served by Alectra remain without power, including 777 customers in Mississauga as of 8:00 a.m. today.
Crews have been working through Friday evening and early Saturday morning to restore power, Alectra says.
Service is expected to be restored to all remaining homes and businesses (that do not have damage to customer-owned equipment) later Saturday or early Sunday morning, the company reports.
In the meantime, all Mississauga residents still without power can call 905-273-7425 or follow @AlectraNews on Twitter for further updates.
- Close to 800 Homes and Businesses Affected by Power Outage in Mississauga
- Over 3,000 Homes and Businesses Without Power in Mississauga Following Power Outage
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Over 100 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- 970 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity