Crews Attending Basement Fire in Mississauga
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene of a fire this evening.
Police received a call at 7:48 p.m. for a fire in the basement of a residence in the area of Dundas and Wolfedale Road.
It is currently unknown if there are any injuries, police say.
Officers and emergency services remain on scene.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: The fire is out and there are no injuries, police report.
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga