Crews and officers on scene for fire in Mississauga
Peel police are on scene with Mississauga Fire for a shed fire in the area of Dundas Street West and Wolfedale Road.
The call came in at 2:35 p.m., police say.
According to police, reports indicate that there may be propane tanks present at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: The fire has been extinguished and no injuries were reported, police said at 3:18 p.m.
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends