Crew Love: 5 Places to Catch Up with Friends in Mississauga
Sometimes life gets in the way and you need a proper catch up with your closest pals. Whether you're just gossiping, or getting together for an annual meet-up, here are five places where good food meets the perfect setting for seeing your crew.
While mentioned often, it's because the vibes are endlessly good. Chat over a massive bowl of guacamole or share a huge deep-fried burrito and a bucket of Corona's or a pitcher of sangria Blanco! You and your friends should definitely take advantage of the awesome patio while the weather is still warm!
Relax, play cards or board games, chill and drink some of the best bubble tea in the city. There are also plenty of food options to share and satisfy.
A cult classic for group hangs. Who doesn't love gossiping over a massive waffle topped with endless scoops of ice cream?
Cold pressed juices, nut milks, hot drinks, food and best of all, desserts! Come lounge with eats that will make you think and learn about the nutrients that you put into your body. Maybe it will even inspire a health kick.
A great space with ethical values, Studio 89 offers fair trade, organic coffee, good eats and projects supporting a variety of great causes. Come and catch up with your friends in an innovative and cool space!
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon