Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
Pizza fans who like a little creativity—along with halal options—to go with their lunch or dinner should be pleased to hear that Pizzano Pizza and Wings recently expanded and opened a second location on Rathburn Road in Mississauga.
The brand, known for serving everything from classic pepperoni pizzas to more inventive butter chicken and Mediterranean pizzas, also operates a location on Dundas Street East.
Other menu items include cheese bread, garlic fingers, fries, onion rings and chicken nuggets.
In terms of other offerings, the restaurant offers pizza and wing deals ($17.99), game night deals that include one medium pizza with four toppings, 10 wings, two dips and two pops ($20.99), mega deals with two extra large pizzas, 30 wings and six pops ($52.99) and more.
Diners can also order panzarottis.
- Popular Pizza Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Pizza Restaurant Re-Opens in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants