Crash on QEW near Hamilton closes lanes
Two lanes of the Queen Elizabeth Way were blocked late Monday night after a collision near Hamilton.
The Ontario Provincial Police reported that two right lanes and the right shoulder of the southbound QEW were blocked near the Centennial Parkway overpass. No injuries were reported.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder