Crash on 401 leaves Mississauga man injured, three lanes blocked
A collision is causing delays on the 401.
Currently, the three left lanes of the eastbound 401 approaching Islington are blocked due to a collision involving a motorcycle and a tow truck.
A 35-year-old man from Mississauga has suffered serious injuries as a result of the crash.
Police are seeking any potential witnesses, especially drivers who may have dash-cam footage of the crash, to contact the Toronto division of the OPP at 416 235-4981.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and, if possible, find alternate routes.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga