Crash on 401 leaves Mississauga man injured, three lanes blocked
A collision is causing delays on the 401.
Currently, the three left lanes of the eastbound 401 approaching Islington are blocked due to a collision involving a motorcycle and a tow truck.
A 35-year-old man from Mississauga has suffered serious injuries as a result of the crash.
Police are seeking any potential witnesses, especially drivers who may have dash-cam footage of the crash, to contact the Toronto division of the OPP at 416 235-4981.
Drivers are advised to expect delays and, if possible, find alternate routes.
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga